Be Aligned - Thai Massage
Be Aligned – Thai Massage are based in Stevenage Old Town in a purpose built studio just off the High Street, working on an appointment only basis to ensure you have time to fully relax when you need it most.
Thai Bodywork is normally performed on a mat, on the floor. We decided that our studio should be therapy focused, so we have underfloor heating to ensure you remain toasty warm even on the coldest of days.
We feel that any form of Therapy should be a real treat, Thai Massage has been around for over 3000 years, it is steeped in Buddhist teachings but most of all it is centred around what your body needs and not just a pattern of set moves.
Our aim is to provide a different type of movement therapy combining knowledge gained from our teachers, their teachers and what we have learnt over the years.
The image of Thai Massage always used to be of someone walking on your back, or making you crack and snap.
However, that is the opposite of what we do and how we work.
We want to help you to move like you used too, take the pain away from your body or just give you time to hit pause and relax.
We also work through clothes, so there are no awkward moments where you are asked to take clothes off or have to worry about allergies around oils on your skin.
Some of the benefits of Thai Massage are;
- Can help relieve headaches & migraines
- Can help relieve anxiety and depression
- Can help to reduce shoulder pain
- Can help to reduce the pain of tennis elbow
- Can help to reduce foot pain
- Can help enhance sleep quality because of its effects on melatonin
- Increased flexibility and balance
- Increased muscle strength and endurance
- Improved energy and vitality
- Increased mind-body awareness
Curious to find out more about how Thai Massage can help?
Well either visit www.be-aligned.co.uk or call on 07796167670